Monday, May 10, 2010

Hw 54

I was placed in the ISTJ category. Once I got the results and read the description I realized that I am a lot like the description describes as the type of person I am in most situations. I could identify with many of the characteristics of the results. I noticed that the results were a combination of the letters that balanced each other out to form a personality type.Though that doesn't mean that I'm not also like some of the other categories. In some cases it depends on the place I'm in and the people I'm with that I noticed I tend to be more of an extrovert than an introvert ,etc. Other than that I pretty much already had a sense what type of person I am, without having this test grouping me into a category.

This was a preference test and the results were calculated given our preferences to the questions. Therefore, I think that people can act differently from their preferences depending on the environment/situation their in and surrounding influences.I thought that the test for the most part would be reliable and accurate. We'll probably be able to pick each others category and personality type but maybe we'll be one or two letters off.

I think the results of this test were to give people a better sense of who they are. Of what category they fall into. I think it wouldn't be to hard to guess what category people fall into knowing what the letters mean.This test could give people insight to the type of people they are if they haven't already figured it out or didn't know because they don't see themselves this way but others do.

No comments:

Post a Comment