Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HW 15

Dear Yasmin,

I liked that you chose to do research on a topic that interested you and had meaning for you. I liked that you quoted the research which I think will be helpful for you to use in your upcoming essay. I thought that your analysis of the quotes and article were interesting. I thought your thoughts on the study proved why you disagree with the evidence the study found. I agree that maybe the the studies should have been done on older children. I also think that you could use what the author in "Everything bad is good for you" has to say about video games in your essay.
I also liked the second part of this post about the art and the quotes you used. I though they were very insightful.

I don't think that you will have any problem with the art aspect of this project. You're pretty good at artistic stuff :)


Dear Sam,

I liked your post on the research you did on the usage of cell phones since you clearly stated you depend on in. I think that you could definitely use the article in essay you will be writing soon. I think that you should directly quote the article. Use specific quotes in your essay to support your opinions. I liked the article about using the cell phone while driving because not only do I agree with it but I thought it clearly stated how dangerous doing the two can be. I liked that the articles spoke about different aspects of cell phones from the usage to the development of them over the years. I also think that you should include your experience with the digital experiment you did. It seemed like it impacted you in a way. I think you would benefit even more from a digital fast ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment