Saturday, October 3, 2009

HW 9

Sam,

Thanks for noticing my facial expressions during my video. It showed me you payed attention even to the small details. I think that it also would have made my video a little more interesting if I had showed what was going on, on the screen of my cell phone.I agree with your comment about how some kids can become overweight due to technology -playing video games. Technology (playing video games,watching TV...etc) makes us inactive because we sit in one place and become so focused on what is happening on the screens. Leading us to eventually become unhealthy because we don't go outside as much any more due to the distractions and hold technology has on us. What if we decide to give up our digital distractions once or twice a week and go outside (do something physically active)? Don't you think we'll have less of a chance of becoming overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment