Thursday, December 3, 2009

HW 27

Interviews with strangers, family and friends....

Who do you think is cooler Beyonce or Rihanna?

Katy: "Beyonce, because she grew up with all these influences around her music wise but still does her own thing. I don't know about Rihanna..."

Missy: "Rihanna, because Beyonce seems more superficial. All that Rihanna's been through makes her stronger and adds to her personality."

Where you cool in high school?

Katy: "I wasn't cool because I didn't care about anyone but sports but if you needed me to do your math homework then I was cool."

Missy: "I don't think I was cool in high school... I mean I wasn't cool or uncool I kind of just stood in the middle."

India: "I was kinda cool because I hung out with the cool kids."

What is cool ?

Katy: "Someone who is down to earth, doesn't care what anyone thinks. Someone who is honest. If you ain't honest then you ain't cool."

Missy: "It sounds cliche but originality. If you can be original and pull it off then cool."

Audrey: "Being yourself and not what others want you to be."

Who is the coolest person you know?

Katy: "My mom because who can raise children and still be calm and have it all together."

Missy: " All of my friends, they are each cool in their own way."

Do you have any tips on how to be cool?

Katy: " Be open minded to anything. Anything your open to and not what other people are."

Any last thoughts on Cool?

Missy: " I think that people are trying to redefine cool based on what the media is putting out there."

Are you cool?

Bro: "My friends seem to think so and the ladies."

Why?

Bro: " What do you mean why? Isn't it obvious ? (laughs). People tell me they like my style, they find me attractive and think I'm hilarious. They call it the "whole package"."

No comments:

Post a Comment