Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HW 19

Hey Sam,

I like how the paper flows really well so far. It seems like you will have no problem proving your thesis. I think it's good that you used a quote from class and parts of your previous blog posts. You also used your own personal experience with this topic.You stated some of the pos and negatives of digital media and how it is effecting our society. I'm sure that the rest of the paper will include more quotes and go even more in depth.


Michelle,

I like the direction your paper is going in. I think that the evidence you still need to add will make your arguments even stronger.I think that maybe you should add a little introduction so that your thesis doesn't just hang there. I also think that you should check for minor errors like grammar to make sure that the sentences make sense when you read them out loud. Besides that I liked it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment